Infiniti Certified Collision Repair Network Cleveland
Use Axelrod Collision Center Infiniti Certified Collision Repair Facility.
Axelrod Collision Center, an Infiniti Certified Collison Repair Network Shop in Cleveland.
Infiniti developed a network of Infiniti Certified Repair Network shops to meet or exceed its standards in the following:
- Adherence to Infiniti’s strict guidelines on repairing vehicles to factory specifications and guidelines.
- Must attain Gold Class Certification from I-CAR before taking Infiniti’s Certified training.
- Shops must have the required advanced tools, technology, and equipment to perform all repairs.
- Prioritize the use of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts to complete repairs.
- Given access to Infiniti’s exclusive website of specific technical repair information.
- Limited warranty on collision repairs for as long as you own the vehicle.
To keep our Infiniti Certified Repair Network designation, we are “Annually Inspected by a 3rd Party” to confirm facility cleanliness, proper tools and equipment, and overall shop operations to meets or exceed all stringent guidelines listed.
All training and verification repair procedures are performed on an ongoing basis to keep you and your vehicle as safe as possible.
Infiniti engineers design systems like “Laser-guided Safety” monitors to detect
an imminent collision to warn you to take action and engage braking.
We are talking everything from airbags to the exclusive body design that allows the frame structures to absorb and deflect energy in a collision.
Late-model Infiniti vehicles are often engineered using different metals and lightweight materials to increase fuel economy. Proper repair of these metals calls for the right tools and equipment to repair your Infiniti, no matter what the year.
Infiniti’s certification includes examining the shop for the required equipment to repair your vehicle.
Infiniti takes it one step further and checks on our past repairs to make sure they were accurately done before the designation is given.
Watch the Videos and you’ll see exactly what we’re talking about!
Customer Experience and Satisfaction is a Must!
Infiniti Certified Collision Network program shops are held to the highest level of standards.
As an Infiniti Certified Collision Network repairer, our commitment to professional and quality repairs has been validated by Infiniti with rigorous testing.
Infiniti surveyed select customers to find out how they were treated, whether the billing was fair and if our estimates were accurate. They want to know that we communicated with the customer through the whole repair process.
Meeting customer service standards is a tough test and you’ll be happy to know Axelrod Collision Center passed with flying colors.