Nissan developed a network of Nissan Certified Collision Repair shops to meet or exceed its standards in the following:
- Adherence to Nissan’s strict guidelines on repairing vehicles to factory specifications and guidelines.
- Must attain Gold Class Certification from I-CAR before taking Nissan’s Certified training.
- Shops must have the required advanced tools, technology, and equipment to perform all repairs.
- Prioritize the use of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) replacement parts to complete repairs.
- Given access to Nissan’s exclusive website of specific technical repair information.
- Limited warranty on collision repairs for as long as you own the vehicle.
To keep our Nissan Certified Repair designation, we are “Annually Inspected by a 3rd Party” to confirm facility cleanliness, proper tools and equipment, and overall shop operations to meets or exceed all stringent guidelines listed.
Have another vehicle that needs repairs? We are also a Ford certified collision repair shop, Honda certified, a Subaru certified body shop and more!
All training and verification repair procedures are performed on an ongoing basis to keep you and your vehicle as safe as possible.