This designation was earned through rigorous training of Honda factory specifications for the following:
- Safety Standards both inside the shop and quality of work.
- Must have a Gold Class Certification from I-CAR to even qualify to take Honda’s Certified training.
- Specific Training designed by Honda’s own engineers and administered through I-CAR.
- Required to have the latest in Honda technology, tools, and equipment.
- Must be committed to repairing your Honda to factory specifications.
- Must use all OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts to complete repairs.
- Given access to Honda’s specific repair information at all times.
To keep our Honda Factory Certified designation, we are “Annually Inspected by a 3rd Party” to confirm facility cleanliness, proper tools and equipment, and overall shop operations to meet Honda’s stringent guidelines.
All training and verification repair procedures are performed on an ongoing basis to keep you and your vehicle as safe as possible.