As an Essential Business, We are Open.
Following precautions and guidelines provided by the CDC and Public Officials, we have implemented measures to protect your well-being and our employees:
- The office and customer lounge will be sanitized with disinfectant every hour.
- Hand Sanitizer for our customers is located on the front desk for your convenience.
- ALL Vehicles will be sanitized upon intake and before you pick up your vehicle.
- The floors and seating have been marked as to adhere to social distancing.
- We will be offering curbside drop off and delivery to those that do not wish to enter our facility.
AXELROD COLLISION PERSONNEL WILL PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING IN ALL CUSTOMER AND EMPLOYEE INTERACTIONS.
- We will greet our customers without shaking hands.
- We encourage ALL EMPLOYEES and CUSTOMERS to frequently wash hands to contain the spread of germs.
We remain open for business in an effort to best serve our customers following an accident in these very uncertain times.
Thank you to all our loyal customers and team members as we navigate this unprecedented time together.